[Insight-users] A CT image

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 08:05:38 EDT 2008

It's not really itk::GDCMImageIO that you need to quote, but rather itk:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#How_do_I_cite_the_use_of_ITK_in_a_publication.3F

And as a side note, insight-users might be more suited for question
related to DICOM reading in ITK (specifically), dicom newsgroup is way
too generic for your test case.

HTH
-Mathieu

--