[Insight-users] a message on the itk board

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 11 08:42:26 EDT 2007

Hi Ori,

I assume that you meant the application:

       InsightApplications/
              DeformableModelSimplexMesh/

is that right ?

--

It seems that the error that you are finding is related to a mismatch
between the versions that you are using for InsightApplications and

The problem that you are observing in the PolygonCell is due to a bug
that was fixed recently (see versions 1.30, 1.31, 1.32) :

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkPolygonCell.txx?rev=1.34&root=Insight&sortby=date&view=log

Please use an updated version of ITK. (at least later than May 22 2007).