[Insight-users] transform two .mhd files in one?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 6 10:43:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

Le 6 sept. 07 à 16:38, annelaure a écrit :

> Thank you for your reply,
> In fact, I need  to keep that distinction between skin and ribs,
> but I want
> to store them in a single file.
> So, I'm going to use an image of label.

You may want to look at the contribution http://hdl.handle.net/
1926/499 , which contain several classes made to do that job, and
perhaps submit a short review
http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?
back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D7%26order%3Drating%
26revision_display%3Dcombined&pubid=149

Gaëtan