Re: [Insight-users] RE: Registration and background color

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 14 05:56:12 EST 2007

Hi Bill,

  look at itkImageToImageMetric::SetMovingImageMask() and how m_MovingImageMask
is used in derived classes in their GetValue() method. This way you can setup a spatial
object that decides whether pixel is used in metric computation. One of spatial objects
is an image mask. Isnt it what you are looking for?

Tomas