[Insight-users] how we can put a header file like:itkImageToVTKImageFilter

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 17:29:22 EST 2007

Hi all,
  when I try to build some code,I get some error :
  fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.txx': No such file or directory
  how can I put this header find in a way that my program can define it?let me say that I have this header file,so how can I link it with my project?
  Thanks alot,
  Alireza