[Insight-users] About registration and the SoftwareGuide

BATY Xavier xavier.baty at univ-angers.fr
Fri Mar 16 02:05:01 EST 2007

Hi all,

As I'm working on a registration process, I have the following suggestion.
The 2 messages (cited below) about registration parameters tunning and
the Too many samples maps outside... execption sent by Luis recently
should be added to registration chapter of the software guide.

Those messages contains answers to many questions for people who start
working on registration.

XB