[Insight-users] error during cmake config: MESSAGE Cannot find gcc_platform.cmake - OSX.

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Thu Mar 15 07:58:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm building ITK from CVS with CableSwig-ITK-3.2.0  added to the
Utilities dir as CableSwig
with USE_WRAP_ITK ON

Mac OSX 10.4.8 (MacBookPro, intel core duo)
(gcc and intel compilers give same error,
but shouldn't intel compilers not be using the gcc configs, rather
the intel config?)

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/Users/dan/Desktop/ITK/ITKgcc/Insight/Utilities/CableSwig/GCC/
config_cmake/CMakeLists.txt:595:
MESSAGE Cannot find gcc_platform.cmake.
Current CMake stack: /Users/dan/Desktop/ITK/ITKgcc/Insight/Utilities/
CableSwig/GCC/config_cmake/CMakeLists.txt

that file, gcc_platform.cmake, isn't getting generated by cmake, then
it fails to find it when it seems to look for it.

any clues anyone?

cheers

Dan

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy Facility
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

+49 177 9 68 27 81 (German Mobile)
+358 468102840 (Finnish mobile, only when I'm in Finland)
http://www.bioimagexd.net
http://www.chalkie.org.uk
dan at chalkie.org.uk
( white at mpi-cbg.de )