[Insight-users] Is it possible to select pointset as a moving image

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sun Mar 11 12:11:18 EST 2007

Hi Tony,

No this will not make the registration any faster.
The PointSetToImageMetric is evaluated at every point in your point set,
which is why the point set is given the fixed connotation.

When you say your registration is slow, is it that each evaluation (each
iteration) of the metric is slow or is it that its slow cause its running
for too many iterations. If its the latter, you may want to look into why
your optimizer is taking that long to converge.

--
karthik