[Insight-users] optimized.lib on MS VS 2003 .NET

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:15:35 EST 2007

This is a fairly small project I that I wrote. I am using Qt 4.2.2 ,
ITK 2.8.1. All I did was to write a wrapper GUI around the
imageseries to vtk example program. I wrote the CMakeLists.txt file
myself (works on OS X) and on Windows I am using MS VS 2003 .Net as
the compiler. So  I have cmakesetup generate the project for me, then
use VS2003 to compile it.
    Now, since I am running a "Boot Camp" partition I am limited on
space so I only build one type of library or another for Qt and ITK.
When I did a search through the CMakeCache.txt file for NOTFOUND it
got hits for all the Qt Libs:

//The Qt QTGUI library
QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=optimized;C:/Developer/SDKs/qt-4.2.2/lib/
QtGui4.lib;debug;C:/Developer/SDKs/qt-4.2.2/lib/QtGui4.lib

//Path to a library.
QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND

So maybe this is where things are going wrong? Although that does not
really make much sense as I built the optimized and NOT the Debugs.
If I try to compile my app in Debug mode then I get all sorts of Link
errors which make sense seeing as I do not have debug Qt built.

Does that help?
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer