[Insight-users] unsuccessful ITK build2

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Mon Jan 8 17:20:03 EST 2007

Hi Ann,

If you are GMail as your email client you will not receive messages you
send to email groups in your inbox: see
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10314&topic=1566

Regarding your setup issues: I don't have experience setting up ITK to
use VC++ Express (only VS 2005). Perhaps another insight-user who uses
VC++ Express can comment further? I do know that errors during the CMake
configuration will probably lead to errors during compilation, so it's
important to get the configuration errors sorted out first.

Maybe one of the following resources will help?

    Insight Software Guide: http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

    Getting started tutorial: http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Getting_Started

HTH

Dan