[Insight-users] building itk

Richard Pradenas drdsp at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 2 20:00:21 EST 2007

    Hello,

  I am a new itk user (actually, attempting to become one).  I've downloaded itk (version 3.0.0) and cmake (version 2.4 patch 5).

  I have a screen shot of the cmake setup (I'm running windows XP) that shows the settings for paths, etc. that I can send.  (The email is too large with the screen shot attached.)

  When I "Configure" I get the following message (in a dialog box) for each source directory under Code (Common, Numerics, Basic Filters, ..., SpatialObject).

  "INSTALL TARGETS given no DESTINATION"

  I looked for any threads addressing this on the mailing lists but found no information.  It seems most people get further along in the build process before they encounter any problems.

  Any help you could give to get me past this and on to building itk would be appreciated.

  Thanking you in advance,

  Richard Pradenas