[Insight-users] Ruby wrapper for ITK?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Oct 31 17:39:09 EST 2006

Hi Ali,

There is no ruby wrapper for ITK, and there is no plan to do that, unless
someone motivated and with a good knowledge of ruby want to work on that.
ITK is already wrapped for python, tcl and java. The work already done
should be easy to reuse to wrap ITK for another language.

Please contact me if you are interested on working on ruby wrapper, and
we'll discuss how it can be done.

Regards,

Gaetan

Le Mon, 30 Oct 2006 03:59:33 +0100, Ali - <saveez at hotmail.com> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a Ruby wrapper available for ITK? Are ITK developers going to
> consider it as part of the official release -- if yes, when?
>
> SWIG supports Ruby, would the existing SWIG wrapper be able to wrap ITK
> or does it need re-implementation?
>
> There is a Ruby wrapper available for VTK, would it be of any use for
> wrapping ITK?

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr