[Insight-users] How to find the reference paper implemented by ITK?

daniel mark danielmarkhot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:53:49 EDT 2006

Hello Davis:

Sorry, I didn't mention my question clearly.

My real question is how to know the source of the algorithms implemented by ITK.

For example:

The class ShapeDetectionLevelSetImageFilter is implemented by ITK.
I was told by the mail-list that this Class was based on the paper
"Shape Modeling with Front Propagation: A Level Set Approach"

If I don't ask for helps, how do I know the Class
ShapeDetectionLevelSetImageFilter is based on that paper?

I do check the online document for ShapeDetectionLevelSetImageFilter,
but I cannot
find the Reference list for that class.

Thank you
-Daniel