[Insight-users] Using ITK with XCode

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Oct 6 15:48:01 EDT 2006

Hi Angela,

Thanks for sending additional details about your problem.

The CMakeLists.txt file that you are using should work fine.

The only special thing that you need to do in order to use
ITK with XCode is to run CMake with the following option:

                       -GXcode

for example:

       ccmake /Users/angela/InsightToolkit -GXcode

assuming that you put the source tree of ITK in the
directory: /Users/angela/InsightToolkit.

With that,
CMake will generate a XCode project named:

              ITK.xcodeproj

that you can open directly with XCode.