[Insight-users] Visual Studio 2005 (Visual Studio 8) issues (CMake & txx file syntax highlighting)

Xin Guan xinvar at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:51:00 EDT 2006

 Thanks a lot for your help. I needed to install the Microsoft platform SDK
for windows 2003 as well. Details about this can be found here (in case
anybody else runs into the same problem):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/

Also in case anybody is having trouble setting syntax highlighting for txx
files, here's the way I just found:

Visual C++ 2005 Express (VS8)
Menu -> Tools -> Options -> Text Editor -> File Extension

[Extension:] txx
[Editor:] Microsoft Visual C++
Click [Add]