[Insight-users] Re: Re: a question about InsightJournal]

kurt kurtzhao at yeah.net
Wed Jul 19 14:41:16 EDT 2006

Hi Zack,

Thanks for the fix. from the newest test resutls, the builder says
/home/tester/source/itkEllipseBoundaryToImageFilter.txx:20:45: itkEllipseBoundaryToImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

but this header is in the package......

I tried #include <> and #include "" neither worked. What do you think caused the problem?

Thanks a lot!
Kurt