[Insight-users] CableSwig

Gheorghe Postelnicu gheorghe.postelnicu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:45:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to build ITK 2.8.1 with the Cswig support for Tcl and
Python. I followed the instructions concerning the check-out of
CableSwig in the Utilities directory and enabling the wrappers in the
advanced options, but the make ends with an error:

Linking CXX shared module ../../../bin/_ITKAlgorithmsPython.so
Scanning dependencies of target itkwish
Building CXX object Wrapping/CSwig/Tcl/CMakeFiles/itkwish.dir/itkTclAppInit.o
Linking CXX executable ../../../bin/itkwish
make[2]: *** [bin/itkwish] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Wrapping/CSwig/Tcl/CMakeFiles/itkwish.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any suggestions?
THanks,
--