[Insight-users] ITK vector image to VTK

Xiaoxu Wang xiwang at dragon.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 6 20:06:29 EDT 2006

Hi, Dear All,

    I want to turn a vector image in ITK to a vector image in VTK. The
ITK image is intialized as in
Examples/Datarepresentation/Image/VectorImage.cxx. And this.

  typedef itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter< ImageType > ImagetoVTKFilter;
  ImagetoVTKFilter::Pointer connector = ImagetoVTKFilter::New();
  connector->SetInput(image);

Then the vtk image is showed with glyph3D. The vectors only keep one
direction, and lose the other two. Can anybody tell me what the problem
is or how to check it? I use
connector->getOutput()->getPointData()->getVectors(), but it seems does
not work.

Thanks in advance,
Susan