[Insight-users] image - constant operations?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 12:11:14 EDT 2005

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for writing the InvertIntensity filter.

Note that the equivalent operation can also be performed
with the filters:

itkIntensityWindowingImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1IntensityWindowingImageFilter.html

itkShiftScaleImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ShiftScaleImageFilter.html

Both of them are described in the software guide.