[Insight-users] Image Data

David Clunie dclunie at dclunie.com
Wed Sep 28 08:21:23 EDT 2005

The Osirix developers have put lots of PET-CT data on their site:

	http://homepage.mac.com/rossetantoine/osirix/

David

Dr. David A. Clunie                         mailto:dclunie at radpharm.com
Chief Technology Officer (RadPharm)            http://www.radpharm.com/
Princeton Radiology Pharmaceutical Research          Phone 609-936-2600
103 Carnegie Center Drive #300A                        Fax 609-936-2601
Princeton NJ 08540                              http://www.dclunie.com/