[Insight-users] compile time errors on MSVC.NET using MFCs

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 18 15:26:07 EDT 2005

Hi Rama,

If you are getting error messages at link time,
regarding redundant libraries, you *SHOULD NOT*
ignore any of these libraries.

The real source of the problem is that you are mixing
libraries that were build with different compilation options.

You *MUST* make sure that all the libraries that
you use have been compiled for:

       - Multi-Threading
       - Debug

or all of them for

       - Multi-Threading
       - Release

Never force the linker to go pass those error
messages, because you will get an executable that
will crash at any moment.

By now,
you can better understand why we use CMake   :-)