[Insight-users] problem with BilateralImageFilter - GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 15 22:55:46 EDT 2005

Hi Juan,

1) What is the number of pixels on each slice ?

2) Are you compiling your application for "Release" ?
    There is a huge difference in performance
    between Release and Debug mode.

3) Do you need to use the Bilateral image filter ?
    There are other faster options, including
    CurvatureFlow and the Median filter.