[Insight-users] 3D VTK rendering of 3D ITK dataset shows only one slice

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Sep 12 09:11:53 EDT 2005

Hello Andre,

You might want to do few things to debug further your code.

1) Check if the filename generator correctly generates the names of the
files in the series.
2) Convert back the VTK output to ITK image and visually compare the ITK
image  with the original image.  This will help to double check if the
ITK-VTK pipelines are connected correctly.
    To view series (multiple slices) non-DICOM image, you can use the
ImageViewer in the InsightApplications

Let us know what you find out...

cheers,
-Andinet