[Insight-users] ITK with Eclipse?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Oct 13 13:33:20 EDT 2005

The real solution would be to create a cmake generator for Eclipse.
This has been done for KDevelop, Visual Studio, and XCode.
The difficulty of this depends on the complexity of the Eclipse file
format.  I would be willing to guide/aid someone in this work.
I looked at the web page some(very little), and could not find any specs for the
format.

-Bill