[Insight-users] missing documentation: itk Amoeba

Rupert Brooks rbrooks at cyberus.ca
Wed Oct 12 16:00:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm surprised if this hasnt been asked already, but googling the list
archive didnt help me.
So, my apologies if its already been asked.

I've noticed for a while that some of the online manual pages for the
current CVS repository
seem to be missing. I ignored it at first, assuming it was some issue with
the state of CVS
that would be updated. But now i am wondering what is going on.

An example is the class itkAmoebaOptimizer. In the list of files, its there,
but in the alphabetical
list, its not. Its not the only class that i couldnt find the documentation
for - am i looking in the wrong
place?

Thanks
Rupert B.