[Insight-users] FFTW

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 17 11:22:47 EST 2005

Hi,

  I have just downloaded and installed FFTW on my computer.

  Now, I see that there were some modifications about using FFTW witk ITK: No need to define USE_FFTW but USE_FFTWD and USE_FFTWF instead?!

  Could someone tell me which steps I have to follow to use itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter in my own project?

  BTW, I don't understand why I can use itkVnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter like that and can't do the same way with itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter. While compiling my own project calling
  typedef itk::FFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter<double, 2> FFTFilter; it says that FFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter is not a member of itk. What should I do exactly to make it a member?

  Please help me to manage with all of this. This is quite urgent and I can't find any help on the net that could satisfy me.

  Isabelle