[Insight-users] Re: Dicom images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Feb 23 11:41:49 EST 2005

Hi Amos,

Just select the menu:

1) File
2) Open File
3) When the filedialog appears,
    Select on the bottom: Files of Type = DICOM
4) Navigate up to the directory where you have
    your dicom files and click on any of them
    (just need to select one of them)
5) Click ok
6) Volview will explore the rest of files in the
    directory and will gather those belonging to
    the same series as the selected file.

Please let us know if you find any problem,