Fw: Re: [Insight-users] Linking Error vtkITKMutualInformationTransform invtkITK Project

Jia Fucang jiafucang at asisz.com
Mon Feb 21 02:55:25 EST 2005

Hi Sharef,

I think the following should be removed in the CMakelists.txt:

ADD_EXECUTABLE(vtkITKNormalizeImageFilter vtkITKNormalizeImageFilter.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(vtkITKNormalizeImageFilter vtkVTKITKCommon vtkImaging
                      ITKIO ITKNumerics ITKBasicFilters ITKAlgorithms)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(vtkITKMutualInformationTransform vtkITKMutualInformationTransform.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(vtkITKMutualInformationTransform vtkVTKITKCommon vtkImaging vtkCommon vtkFiltering
                      vtkIO vtkHybrid vtkRendering vtkGraphics vtkPatented vtkjpeg vtktiff ITKIO ITKNumerics ITKBasicFilters ITKAlgorithms)

Compiling vtkITK will produce two libraries: vtkVTKITKCommon.lib and vtkVTKITKCommonTCL.lib in the binary Common directory, and vtkITK.exe in the binary Wrapping\Tcl directory.

You may run vtkITK.exe demo  Mutual.tcl to run the application, please revise the GEVTK_DATA_ROOT to the directory including the fullHead data which could be downloaded from ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/vtk/vtkTextbook/FullHead.tgz, and  comment the first two lines:
#package require vtk
#package require vtkinteraction

Hope this helps.

Best,