[Insight-users] ITK and C++ Builder (Segmentation and GUI), how glue it together?

sandarak at wp.pl sandarak at wp.pl
Wed Feb 16 16:34:09 EST 2005

Hello!

I'm a new user to ITK. I'would like to develop GUI of my application
using Borland C++ Builder 5.0 and utilize ITK segmentation
capabilities. I've built ITK using Cmake and Borland C++ Compiler 5.5
(Included in C++ Builder), but can't find any documentation how to glue
together GUI created with C++ Builder and ITK Code. There are examples
how to glue ITK with GUI created using FLTK, QT, but can't find
anything concerning Borland C++ Builder.

Could anybody give me a hint about this?

--
Michal Postrozny