[Insight-users] Re: Journal submission gone wrong - probably

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 22 10:50:27 EST 2005

Hi Richard,

Another detail,

It seems that CMake is not searching for "ImageCompare" in the path.

So you may want to add the following line to your CMakeLists.txt file

           FIND_PROGRAM(IMAGE_COMPARE ImageCompare)

and in the TEST lines replace "ImageCompare" with "${IMAGE_COMPARE}",
so the lines will look like:

       ADD_TEST(VRMinFCompare ${IMAGE_COMPARE}
                              cthead1-vrminF.png
                              cthead1-vrminF-ref.png)