[Insight-users] Questions about GettingStarted-IV

Chunyan Jiang chunyan.jiang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:03:40 EST 2005

Dear itk users,
I want to build my first project with fltk and itk under visual studio
6. GettingStarted-IV gives me big help on it. When I create my project
step by step as GettingStarted-IV said, some errors occur when
compiling the project.

error C2039: 'ProcessObject' : is not a member of 'itk'

For void projectGUI::SetFilter(itk::ProcessObject *po)
error C2448: '<Unknown>' : function-style initializer appears to be a
function definition

m_Filter and po are complained as undecleared identifier

I consider there might be some thing missing in the document. How can
I solve these errors?

Thanks a lot!

Chunyan