[Insight-users] Trouble with getting the output ofFastMarchingImageFilter

秦安 qafly at fimmu.com
Tue Dec 6 02:01:18 EST 2005

hi,Iván Macía:
        at last i found  the output time crossing map from fastmarchingfliter is infinite at places the growing never reach.  Your code and my code both work well. when i debug the code yesterday, i found the first hundreds of pixel to be infinite, and i thought no data was outputted. sorry for my confusion and thank Iván Macía for you kindly help. Regards!

======= 2005-12-05 22:39:14 =======