[Insight-users] itkRescaleIntensityImageFilter

Tanja Stumpf t.stumpf at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 15 09:48:18 EDT 2004

Using the itkRescaleIntensityImageFilter (actual CVS version) I noticed,
that in the method 'BeforeThreadedGenerateData()' the variables
'm_InputMinimum' and 'm_InputMaximum' are computed by the
MinimumMaximumImageCalculator.
I assume, this feature might be helpful for those people who don't want
to provide those values on their own. But I wanted to set those
variables using the provided setMacros ( and I need to set different
values for minimum and maximum, than the MinimumMaximumImageCalculator
would calculate...).

So now I got the problem, that the values set by the setMacro are
overwritten by the computation of the 'BeforeThreadedGenerateData()'
method.

Either this must be a bug or the SetMacros should be removed....

Regards,
Tanja