[Insight-users] Reagarding reading a 4D volume using itk imageseriesreader

Sachin Jambawalikar sachinjam at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:57:44 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a class derived from itkDicomseriesfilenames

which has a function GetFileName4D which sorts the filenames and
groups them based on acquisition time.

const std::vector<std::vector<std::string> > &GetFileName4D(const
std::string &seriesUID, bool recursive =false);

I wanted to know  how to use itk::ImageseriesReader to read in the 4D volume.

as its
 void SetFileNames (const std::vector<std::string> &name)
take only a vector of strings rather than 2D vector of strings.

I can do it the longer way with passing the names of one group at a
time and then copying the reader->get_output to a  4D volume.
is this the only way or is there something better.

Regards

--Sachin