[Insight-users] multi-modality with FEM or with Demons ? : BSplineTransform

Hari Sundar hsundar@gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:55:07 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

I ran it for 50 iterations. It did not converge, but should have
reached somewhere. I'll try and run it till convergence anyway. I
visualized the resulting deformation field in paraview and all the
vectors seem to be parallel to the XY plane. That's why I am saying
that there is no Z component.

Multi res in this case would be the number of nodes in the bSpline
grid, right ? But then even the 5x5x5 grid seems to take forever. How
do I structure the multi-res approach ?

thanks,
-Hari