[Insight-users] Re: GetJacobian in some transforms

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed May 12 17:28:54 EDT 2004

Hi Marius,

Yes, that means that if you want to use a Centered rigid
transform in 3D you should use the VersorRigid3DTransform

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VersorRigid3DTransform.html

or the QuaternionRigidTransform

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1QuaternionRigidTransform.html