[Insight-users] 1+1ES optimizer Maximize (compilation fault)

Christos Panagiotou C.Panagiotou@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 4 07:02:58 EDT 2004

Dear luis

i ve upgraded my one plus one evolutionary optimizer to your new cvs
entry 1.28

as i am using the Mattes MI metric i need to minimize the 1+1.
so i  set
m_Optimizer->MaximizeOff();
as shown in the newly entered Examples/ImageRegistration11.cxx

however i get:

MIMRegistrator.txx:132: error: 'MaximizeOff' undeclared (first use this
function)

*MaximizeOn() compiles :) *
i wonder if this is a configuration (?) error from my part...
well SetMaximize(bool) is undeclared too!...

i dont understand how this is possible as the macros are defined
elsewhere and work for other classes...

thanks
christos

 Christos Panagiotou

 PhD student
 University College London
 Dept. of Computer Science

 Tel 1: +44 (0)20 7679 3462 (Direct Dial)
 Tel 2: 33462 (internal)
 Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 1397
 http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/people/C.Panagiotou.html

 Return the Elgin marbles