[Insight-users] Re: FSU CSIT: Compiling InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:09:46 -0500

Hi Anthony,

You don't need to modify any code in
InsightApplications in order to build it.

InsightApplications is built nightly in multiple
platforms including Linux with gcc 3.3, cygwin gcc3.3,
and Windows with VisualStudio 6.0, .NET and .NET2003.

It is very likely that your problems for building
InsightApplications are related to your local
configuration.

Please post to the users-list the error messages
that you are getting, as well as some details about
your platform: e.g. operating system, compiler,
and version of CMake that your are using...

You may also post the CMakeCache.txt file that
CMake create in the binary directory where you
are trying to build InsightApplications.