[Insight-users] itkVectorConfidenceConnectedImageFilter Problem

Robert L. Van Uitert vanuiter at cs.utah.edu
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:59:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
	I'm trying to use the itkVectorConfidenceConnectedImageFilter
with an input pixel type of Vector, rather than the RGBPixel
type as is used in the Software Guide example.  I am getting compilation
errors because NumericTraits<Vector<type,dimension> > is not defined for
any Vector type or dimension.  I noticed that NumericTraits<type> is
defined in NumericTraits.h for all types and NumericTraits<RGBPixel<type>
> is defined in NumericTraitsRGBPixel.h, but only for type = unsigned
char.  Should there be a NumericTraitsVector defined for the appropriate
types and dimensions and more types defined in the NumericTraitsRGBPixel.h
or is it inappropriate to use the itkVectorConfidenceConnectedImageFilter
with non-RGBPixel<unsigned char> types?

Thank you,

Robert Van Uitert