[Insight-users] Re: Osirix under linux

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:44:11 -0400

Hi Conway,

 I tried Papyrus3.6 under  Debian Linux with gcc 3.3
and worked fine after I made some changes suggested by
Antoine Rosset.

I didn't run any tests on it,... simply got it to compile.
Note that Osirix is a larger system from which Papyrus
is only one component.

FYI, now we are looking at another implementation of
DICOM read/write. This one is from the Creatis lab
and INSA-Lyon.  Some experimental builds are being
tested in the Public Dashboard at Kitware.

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=public