[Insight-users] Build errors during ImageViewer application

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:03:24 -0400

Hi Sandy,

You may want to look at the code in the itkDicomSeriesTest
and incorporate it in your own project.  It depends on how
far do you want to go with it. Is this the starting point of
a larger application ? or you are just looking for a tool
for visualizing your Dicom files....

If you are still getting link error, please post your
CMakeLists.txt file along with the error messages that you
get, and a brief description of your system.