[Insight-users] question about level-set

Shaohua Fan sfan53704 at yahoo . com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:44:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I am a newbie to ITK and looking for some helps from
the mail list. I am doing a project involving 3D
surface reconstruction from a set of 3D points(or
images) and would like to try level set method. I have
following questions:
1) I heard that another open source VISPACK by Ross
Whitaker also implemented level set.  For my project
in hand, which one(ITK or VISPACK) may work better?
2) whether ITK support 3D level set. If I want to use
it for my project, which function or example project
in ITK I should start with first?
3) In ITK, whether there is a data structure to store
the camera informaton?

Thanks!