[Insight-users] Compile problem

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:08:47 -0400

Hi Jianguo,

1) What version of CMake did you use ?
2) Where did you installed CMake ?
3) Is CMake in your path ?

Your Makefile in

    binForInsight/Utilities/zlib

should have a line defining how to
produce "cmake.depends" by invoking
CMake.

something like:

cmake.depends: $(CMAKE_MAKEFILE_SOURCE)
  echo: "Building dependencies. cmake.depends..."
  $(CMAKE_COMMAND) -S$(CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE) -O$(CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY)
                          -H(CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR) -B(CMAKE_BINARY_DIR)

It looks like you may have installed CMake
incorrectly. A common mistake is to install
conflicting CMake versions.

Please check the path to your cmake executable
using :

           "which cmake"