[Insight-users] ITK current CVS build error (CableSwig/Python wrapping)

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:26:52 -0500 (EST)

On 25 Nov 2003, Charl P. Botha wrote:

> Thank you very much for fixing that Brad!  However, now I'm seeing a
> related build error (also attached), but this time with the sstream
> header wrapper.  Would it not be better to make all the header wrappers
> conditional and dependent on the use of GCC >= 3, or is there something
> I'm missing?

This has been fixed as well.  You must have updated between my previous
reply to you and when I committed the sstream fix.  I wrote a little
program that went through every standard header and tried to run gccxml on
a source file that #include'd only that header.  I think I've now fixed
all such errors.

Thanks,
-Brad