[Insight-users] RequestedRegion and LargestPossibleRegion

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:20:47 +0200

George,
	I recall having posted the very same question:

http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-February/002615 . html

There should also be some posts before this one that mention the fact
that FileWriter call UpdateWholeExtent so you have two options:

- Hack FileWriter and replace GetLargestPossibleRegion ->
GetRequestedRegion.

- Use PasteImageFilter:
http://www . itk . org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PasteImageFilter . html

Good luck