[Insight-users] Searching insight-users archive: Google

Jeremy Winston winston at cat . rpi . edu
Tue, 13 May 2003 13:48:43 -0400

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Luis,
>     This might also be important to specify that Google(c) only update
> its database on a regular basis: 8 weeks (according to:
> http://www.google.com/remove.html )

Ah, I didn't realize.  That's a bit of a problem.

I wonder how much trouble it would be to tweak the HTDig
used for the vtkusers mailing list to index the itk-users
messages, too. ... (doing a little rummaging around) ...

Hey!  Guess what?  The Insight-Users posts are *already*
being indexed by the HTDig running at the Kitware site.

You can search the Insight-Users archives using the same
search form as used to search the vtkusers archive.  To wit,
the second form at

      http://www.kitware.com/search.html

Just enter "insight-users" along with your other search terms.

-Jeremy