[Insight-users] ImageIO or FILeReader or FIleWrite's problem,

Shunming Fang shunm_fang at yahoo . com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

If I just use one ImageIO to reader and
writer(supposed the input file and out file format is
the same), no problem. Only implmenting like the
following way, the segmentation happen before
writer->Update(), Yes, it is before writer->Update()
because try..Catch didn't catch the segmenataion.
I wander whether in itk, there are just one ImageIO
instance allowed?
Fang