[Insight-users] Bad start

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:47:54 -0400

You should only have to run CMakeSetup at the toplevel of the ITK source
tree. So for your installation, in CMakeSetup you would set the "Where is
the source code" to C:\Program Files\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\

Set your binary tree to whereever you want the object files and libraries to
go.

Make sure BUILD_EXAMPLES is "ON"

Load up the generated workspace in DevStudio.  Build.  This should build all
the libraries and all the examples.

You do not need to run CMake on each example separately.

Jim