[Insight-users] MI rigid registration

Dill, John john-dill at uiowa . edu
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:23:54 -0500

I have been having problems trying to find parameters to use MI registration
on DRR and portfilm images with MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration.  I was
wondering if there were any hints on how to find parameters.  The
combinations that I've tried do not seem to lock onto anything but continue
to float farther and farther away as more iterations are used.  I am trying
to register a DRR image and a portfilm, which is similar to DRR but with
less contrast.  Are there any intensity distribution considerations that I
am not aware of?

If anyone is willing to take a closer look, I can send images to an email.

Thanks for any help.
John