[Insight-users] Re: Image Format

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:58:08 -0400

--------------040907000700080304000606

Hi P3rdigao,

Please  do  the following

0)   cd  to the directory where your tiff images are

1)  mogrify  -format pgm    pelvis*.tiff

2) then adapt the attached MetaImage header file
    in order to add all the pgm files you have.
   Note that you will have to fix the spacing in
   this header, as well as the number of slices in Z
   according to the number of files you add at the
   bottom.

You should be able to open this MetaImage header
with the new version of the Segmentation editor
available in

InsightApplications/SegmentationEditorFltkGui

Please beware that your slices are quite large
(1415x1407), so the total volume  may have
a respectful size.

------------------

NDims = 3
DimSize = 1415 1407 5